Announcing Tarotica.com


"On December 10, 2008, my old website jktarot.com was taken offline. The reason? Well, chiefly, I have been wanting to move everything to tarotica.com, and so I finally did. While I realize it would have been wiser, in the traditional sense of wisdom, to have kept the old site up while I was developing this one, I decided to forgo worrying about wisdom, and just go with the new thing."

The new thing: Tarotica.com

It will be a few days before most of the legacy content is back in place, so if you've linked to my website, keep checking back at the tarotica.com home page for updates. However, the FAQ and Deck Guide are already back up, along with some other things.

(jk)

Comments

Congrats Jess! Nice transition. Would love to see a link up somewhere, over to astroinquiry.com ... when you get a chance.

Happy/Sad 09

Frederick